Vineyard Loan Specialists
Examples of Recent Vineyard Loans
California Private Money Lenders has been helping vintners for years with private money loans for vineyard expansion, buying additional property, purchase, refinance, and working capital needs. Below is a sampling of some of our recent vineyard loans:
- $1,000,000 “Sonoma”. 40 acres of Caneros Chardonnay. Principals needed to refinance and could not qualify for a conventional Agriculture loan.
- $700,000.00 “Stags Leap”. 22 Acres of Cabernet. Owners needed funds to construct 2 homes.
- $2,800,000.00 “Diamond Mountain”. 75 acres of Cabernet and estate home. Owners needed funds to pay off maturing loan and pay IRS back taxes.
- $1,100,000.00 “Napa”. 16 acres of Cabernet and Merlot. Principals needed funds to cure a foreclosure and for working capital needs.
- $2,900,000.00”. Soda Canyon, Napa”. 32 acres of Cabernet. Needed funds to pay off tax liens from a previous business.
- $280,000.00 “Mendocino, Redwood Valley”. 8 acres of Petite Syrah with family home. Owners needed a 2nd Deed of Trust for working Capital.
- $2,700,000.00 “Mendocino, Hopland”. Winery/Vineyard purchase. Buyers needed purchase funds to save the purchase and $400,000.00 deposit.
- $2,000,000.00 “Alexander Valley”. 25 acres of premium grapes with main house and guesthouse. Borrower had insufficient income to secure conventional financing.
- $745,000.00 “Russian River”. 36 acres of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Owners needed funds used to purchase additional property.
- $1,700,000.00 “Lake County, Red Rock AVA”. 340 acres with 70 acres planted in several premium parietals. Funds were needed to provide operating funds while property was for sale.
- $1,000,000.00 “Oakville”. 12 acres in ultra premium grape area. Owners needed funds to pay taxes and develop for future sale.
- $650,000.00 “Silverado Trail”. 20 acres and winery. Funds were used to buy new equipment and pay past due taxes.
- $800,000.00 “Napa, Coombsville”. 15 acres of Cabernet and Tuscan mansion. Borrower was moving to South America and needed funds to purchase vineyard before moving.
- $325,000.00 “Wild Horse Valley”. 17 acres of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. 2nd position. Funds were needed to pay off maturing loan and back taxes.
- $500,000.00 “Russian River”. 10 acres of Chardonnay. Funds were used to purchase additional investment properties.
- $1,200,000.00 “Russian River, Occidental”. 160 acres, 80 acres is plantable. Funds were used to develop 40 acres of Pinot Noir.